SAP BI: Designing and Deploying a Solution: This course is aimed at experienced BI system architects, solution architects, and system administrators responsible for designing and deploying SAP Business Objects BI 4 solutions for their organization, but is also open to anyone interested in this topic.
- Students will learn knowledge required to design and deploy an SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform.
- Students will learn how to analyze and identify customer requirements in order to design a solution using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery, and Lifecycle Management.
- Students will use a case study to design, build, and troubleshoot a system.
- Students will produce a content management plan using advanced security and replication techniques.
- System Administrator
- System Architect
Module 1: Reviewing Architecture, Administration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
Module 2: Identifying Requirements
Module 3: Planning a Deployment
Module 4: Deployment Design and Sizing
Module 5: Deployment and Configuration of an SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 System
- Lesson 1: Planning a Deployment Solution
- Lesson 2: Configuring the Web Tier for High Availability
- Lesson 3: Configuring the Management Tier for High Availability
- Lesson 4: Configuring the Storage Tier for High Availability
- Lesson 5: Configuring the Processing Tier for High Availability
- Lesson 6: BI Platform Pattern Books and Best Practices for Deployment
- Lesson 7: Server Groups
Module 6: Disaster Recovery in the SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
Module 7: Content Management Planning
Module 8: Deployment Administration
Module 9: Deployment Replication
0.00 average based on 0 ratings