Discovery for Successful Magento Implementations is for Business Analysts who want to learn to gather project requirements according to Magento Methodology
For eCommerce Business Analysis.
Managing Your Magento Store Series or equivalent understanding of Magento features and administration.
In this course, you will learn about gathering requirements for a Magento implementation. So This includes learning about the details of the requirements-gathering process and using specific best practices from Magento, including tools and templates for Functional, Integration, and Infrastructure areas. however You will learn how to write user stories and use cases needed for your Magento store implementation. Further the skills and tools provided in this course will help lead to a Magento implementation that optimizes the native functionality and reduces unnecessary customizations/extensions or integrations.
In this course you will:
- Firstly, Understand the Magento implementation lifecycle and where requirements gathering fits in.
- Secondly, Understand how to streamline the requirements-gathering process.
- Thirdly, Know how to capture and document use user stories and use cases for expected store behavior.
- fourthly, Be able to use tools, templates, and techniques to capture the requirements for Functional, Integration, and Infrastructure areas.
- fifthly, Understand how to validate requirements and hand off for design and development.
1. Magento Features Overview
2. General Guidelines for Activities
3. Functional Requirements
4. Integration Requirements
5. Infrastructure Requirements
Methods and Materials
This course is comprised of lecture and lab. Each student receives a student guide, which includes a complete copy of the course presentation, exercise handouts, exercise solutions, and access to Magento Methodology resources. Students will use their own laptops for course exercises and labs.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings