Chapter 1- Overview
Chapter 2 - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Lesson 1 – Report Data Sources
- Lesson 2 – Reporting architecture
- Lesson 3 – Native Mode Microsoft SharePoint Integrated Mode
- Lesson 4 – Report Development Tools and Process
- Lesson 5 – Deploying Reports and Working with Static Reports
- Lesson 6 – Report Parameters
- Lesson 7 – Creating and Using Style Templates
- Lesson 8 – Auto versus Precision Reports
- Lesson 9 – Integrating Data From Multiple Data Sources
- Lesson 10 – Creating a Drill Through Report
Chapter 3- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Chapter 4 - Enterprise portal and Role Centers
Lesson 4 – List Pages
List pages can help reduce the time that it takes to complete some daily tasks in Microsoft Dynamics AX. You can use list pages to view a list of similar records, select a record, and then perform actions against that record.
There are two types of list pages: primary and secondary. Primary display a set of records, and secondary list pages display a subset of those records. You must have security access to a primary to view the secondary that are based on it.
For example, listed below are some of the list pages in Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Customers (Click Accounts receivable > Common > Customers > All customers.)
- Main accounts (Click General ledger > Common > Main accounts.)
- Workers (Click Human resources > Common > Workers > Workers.)
The following information describes some of the elements.
Action Pane : The Action Pane is divided into groups that contain action buttons. You can use the buttons on the Action Pane to create new records, perform actions against a selected record, and open forms to display more information about a record.The buttons that are displayed on an Action Pane depend on which list is displayed, your personal settings for the list, and your security access.
Grid : A grid displays the records that make up a list page. To sort records, click any of the columns and select the columns to display in the grid.
Preview pane : The preview pane displays information that is related to a selected record. The type of information that is displayed depends on the type of record that you selected.
Filter pane : Use the filter pane to limit the data on this so that,only the records that meet the filter conditions are displayed.
FactBox pane : The FactBox pane displays information that is relevant to a selected record in the list page. Some FactBoxes display numbers, links to other forms, or graphs that represent data for a record. For example, the Customers has a Recent activity FactBox that displays the last invoice amount and the last payment amount for a selected customer. By default, some have more FactBoxes available than those that are displayed. Click the View button in the upper-right corner of the application workspace and then select FactBoxes to see a list of the available FactBoxes for the list page that you are currently viewing.