This course is designed to give you the ability to create a basic theme and plugin from scratch. You will also be able to modify your theme or plugin using PHP, CSS and HTML best techniques. Before this course you should have a basic understanding of web programming and WordPress.
Developers who wish to have a better understanding on the WordPress framework and who wish to customize thru PHP, HTML and CSS WordPress themes, plugins and administrative areas of WordPress.
Basic Understanding of Web Programming (HTML, CSS or PHP).
Basic Understanding of WordPress Dashboard.
Module 1: Developing Required and Optional Theme Pages
- Section 1: Understanding the Required and Recommended Optional Page Templates
- Section 2: Developing the header.php Header Template
- Section 3: Developing the functions.php File
- Section 4: Developing the sidebar.php Sidebar Template
- Section 5: Developing the footer.php Footer Template
- Section 6: Developing the style.css Required Stylesheet
- Section 7: Developing the index.php Required Theme Template
Module 2: Developing a Child Theme
- Section 1: Understanding the Requirements for a Child Theme
- Section 2: Developing the style.css Required Stylesheet
- Section 3: Understanding Compiled CSS Stylesheets
- Section 4: Replacing Parent Template Files with Child Theme Template Files
- Section 5: Developing a Full Width Page Template
- Section 6: Developing a Left and Right Sidebar Page Template
Module 3: Plugin Development
0.00 average based on 0 ratings