Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data
This Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data training introduces you to the querying and analytical capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Plus 11g (Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g.)You’ll learn how to use Discoverer Plus to query, report and analyze corporate data.
- Use the new Discoverer Plus Relational and Discoverer Plus OLAP user interfaces.
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced, interactive reports based on relational or multidimensional data.
- Share reports and analyses with other users.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you’ll also learn how to use Discoverer Plus Relational to perform ad hoc analysis against relational data sources. You’ll develop a deeper understanding of how to use Discoverer Plus OLAP to perform analysis on OLAP data that resides in a multidimensional data source.
Module 1: Introducing Oracle BI Discoverer 11g
- Lesson 1: Challenges faced in managing BI applications
- Lesson 2: Evolving role of Business Intelligence
- Lesson 3: Addressing BI Requirements- Portfolio Approach
- Lesson 4: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g- An Overview
- Lesson 5: Fusion Middleware BI Solution
- Lesson 6: Components of Oracle BI Discoverer 11g
Module 2: Using Advanced Calculations and Summary Functions with Discoverer Plus Relational
Module 3: Getting Started with Ad Hoc Queries Using Discoverer Plus Relational
- Lesson 1: Data Warehouse Versus Transactional System
- Lesson 2: Using Discoverer with a Data Warehouse or a Transactional Database
- Lesson 3: End Users
- Lesson 4: Getting helpful Information
- Lesson 5: Key Terminology
- Lesson 6: Creating Reports
- Lesson 7: Editing the query output by Sorting, Pivoting, Adding and Deleting items
- Lesson 8: Customizing Display properties of reports
Module 4: Using Graphs to Present Data in Discoverer Plus Relational
Module 5: Scheduling and Distributing Reports Using Discoverer Plus Relational
- Lesson 1: Scheduling Reports- An Overview
- Lesson 2: Scheduling A Workbook in Discoverer Plus Relational
- Lesson 3: Managing Scheduled Workbooks
- Lesson 4: Sharing Scheduled Workbooks
- Lesson 5: Exporting the Query Results to Various Formats- MS Excel, HTML, PDF, Web Query for MS Excel, and so on.
- Lesson 6: Printing Query Results
Module 6: Managing Relational Queries
Module 7: Creating Advanced Reports Using Discoverer Plus Relational
Module 8: Analyzing Data Using Drills in Discoverer Plus Relational
Module 9: Describing the OLAP Data Model
Module 10: Getting Started with Discoverer Plus OLAP
0.00 average based on 0 ratings