Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Oracle EBS
This Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Oracle EBS training offers procedures for installing, designing, customizing and configuring the Oracle Business Intelligence Apps and Oracle Business Intelligence Warehouse (OBAW). It begins by exploring Oracle BI Apps components and architecture.
- Install and configure Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Explore prebuilt ETL metadata, including Informatica workflows and mappings and the DAC metadata.
- Use the Data Warehouse Administration Console to configure, manage and load Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Customize Informatica and DAC metadata.
- Customize the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Manage Oracle BA Applications security and performance.
- Explore the prebuilt extract, transform and load (ETL) metadata that ships with the products to gain knowledge of the ETL process and the relationships between the architecture components.
- Review Informatica ETL tools by building custom ETL mappings and workflows.
This Oracle BI Applications training is designed for implementation team members responsible for performing an extract, transform and load (ETL) routines from the Oracle E-Business Suite. Learn about the components, architecture, and content.
Module 1: Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Overview
Module 2: Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Architecture Overview
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Oracle BI Applications logical architecture
- Lesson 2: Exploring the process flow of building the data warehouse
- Lesson 3: Employing the recommended deployment options to maximize data warehouse performance
- Lesson 4: Exploring the core components supporting the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW) and the functions performed by each core component
Module 3: Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse Content
Module 5: Understanding the ETL Process
- Lesson 1: Exploring the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process used to load the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW)
- Lesson 2: Identifying the differences between a full load and an incremental load of the OBAW
- Lesson 3: Identifying the applications and mechanisms used to support the ETL process
Module 6: Working with Informatica Designer
Module 7: Working with Informatica Workflow Manager
Module 8: Exploring SDE and SIL Mappings
Module 9: Working with the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC)
Module 10: Configuring Analytical Applications
- Lesson 2: Configuring general ledger account hierarchies using general ledger accounting flexfield value set definitions
- Lesson 3: Mapping Oracle general ledger natural accounts to group account numbers
- Lesson 4: Creating a new metric in the repository after adding a new group account number
- Lesson 1: Performing preload configuration steps that apply to Oracle Business Intelligence Applications deployed with any source system
Module 11: Customizing DAC Metadata and Running and Execution Plan
Module 12: Customizing the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW)
Module 13: Adding Columns to an Existing Dimension Table
Module 14: Adding a New Dimension in OBAW
Module 15: Integrating Security for Oracle BI Applications
Module 16: Managing OBAW Performance
0.00 average based on 0 ratings