Oracle BI 12c: Overview
The Oracle BI 12c: Overview course provides a foundational understanding of Oracle BI Enterprise Edition applications, architecture, and user interfaces; Oracle BI Applications and business intelligence concepts.
The Oracle BI 12c: Overview course is a beginner’s course covering the basics of OBIEE architecture, keys terms, and the concepts on how to create, modify, and save the simple OBIEE analysis, BIP reports, dashboard, agents, and alerts. An introduction into the Oracle Business Intelligence Administration Tool and the BI repository are also covered. For students who need more in-depth knowledge, please look at the two companion courses listed below.
Gain a foundational understanding of:
- Business intelligence (BI) terms and concepts
- Oracle BI user interfaces
- Oracle BI architecture
- Oracle BI repository
- Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Define and describe fundamental business intelligence terms and concepts.
- Use Oracle BI Answers to construct, modify, and save requests.
- Navigate an Oracle BI Dashboard.
- Identify and describe the components of the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition architecture.
- Identify and describe the 3 layers of an Oracle Business Intelligence repository and how they relate to one another.
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to view the properties of an Oracle BI repository’s objects.
- Use Delivers to configure agents to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher to construct, modify, and save requests.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Module 2: Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Analyses
Module 3: Using Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 4: Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
Module 5: Oracle Business Intelligence Architecture
Module 6: Getting Started with BI Publisher
0.00 average based on 0 ratings