Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses & Dashboards for End Users
Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses & Dashboards for End Users: This course provides step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. You’ll begin by building basic analyses to include in dashboards, with more complexity as the course progresses.
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Include pivot tables and graphs on the dashboards.
- Use the BI Composer to create and edit analyses.
- Build and use views and charts in analyses
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards
- Create and modify Oracle Business Intelligence analyses using Analyses Editor
- Use BI Composer
- Use hierarchical columns in analyses and views
Module 1: Introducing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Module 2: Working with Views and Graphs in Analyses
Module 3: Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Analyses
Module 4: Showing Results With Pivot Tables
Module 5: Creating Dashboard Prompts and Variables
Module 6: BI Composer
Module 7: Limiting and Grouping Data in Analyses
Module 8: Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 9: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
0.00 average based on 0 ratings