Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards Ed 5 TOD
This Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards course for Release 184.108.40.206.0 offers instructions for creating Oracle Business Intelligence analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. You’ll starts by building basic analyses to add in dashboards, with more difficulty as the course progresses.
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in the analyses.
- Create and work with the KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and improve Oracle BI dashboards.
- Use Oracle BI Mobile to access BI content.
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer.
- Integrate BI content into Microsoft Office applications using the Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Module 2: Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Analyses
Module 3: Filtering Data for Analyses
Module 4: Selecting and Grouping Data in Analyses
module 5: Adding Views to Analyses
Module 6: Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Lesson 1: OLAP data source compatibility
- Lesson 2: Creating, arranging, and formatting a pivot table
- Lesson 3: Using hierarchical columns
- Lesson 4: Sorting in pivot tables
- Lesson 5: Setting aggregation and using totals
- Lesson 6: Showing an item’s relative value
- Lesson 7: Building calculations and displaying running sums
Module 7: Working with Additional Views in Analyses
Module 9: Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators
Module 10: Measuring Results with Scorecards and KPIs
Module 11: Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 12: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 13: Creating Dashboard Prompts and Variables
Module 14: Integrating BI Content with MS Office
Module 15: Working with BI Content in Smart View
- Lesson 1: Working with Views in Smart View Clients
- Lesson 2: Customizing BI data in MS Office
- Lesson 3: Copying and pasting views between Smart View clients
- Lesson 4: Copying and pasting views from Oracle BI Presentation services to Smart View
- Lesson 5: Creating and publishing views using the View Designer
- Lesson 6: Federating data from multiple data sources
Module 16: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Module 17: Creating Mobile Applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
Module 18: Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
Module 19: Administering the Presentation Catalog
0.00 average based on 0 ratings