Oracle BI 11g: Introduction to End User Tools
This Oracle BI 11g: Introduction to End User Tools – Self-Study Course teaches you the fundamentals of how to use and take advantage of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Enterprise Edition end user tools. This comprehensive and integrated suite of analytic tools is designed to bring greater business visibility and insight, allowing you to have Web-based, self-service access to up-to-the-moment, relevant and actionable intelligence.
- Create analyses to interrogate your data.
- Build a dashboard and add objects to the dashboard.
- Create a report.
- Automate content delivery by using alerts.
- Create KPIs and measure results by using those KPIs.
- Create a Scorecard.
- Create analyses to interrogate your data
- Build a dashboard and add objects to the dashboard
- Create a report
- Automate content delivery by using alerts
- Create KPIs and measure results by using those KPIs
- Create a scorecard
- Enhance your analyses by using the MS Office Add-in
Module 1: Introducing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11gR1
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11gR1
- Lesson 2: What is Business Intelligence?
- Lesson 3: Finding Answers by Using Business Intelligence
- Lesson 4: Oracle Business Intelligence: Course Focus
- Lesson 5: Oracle Business Intelligence: Other Components
- Lesson 6: Exploring Oracle BI EE Architecture (Architecture and Process)
- Lesson 7: Exploring Oracle BI EE Architecture: Sample Processing
Module 2: Creating Pixel-Perfect Documents
Module 3: Integrating with Familiar Office Tools
Module 4: Analyzing Results
- Lesson 1: Beginning the Analytic Process
- Lesson 2: Exploring Information by Using Analysis
- Lesson 3: Sorting, Filtering, Drilling, and Creating Conditions
- Lesson 4: Formatting
- Lesson 5: Defining Variables and Adding Prompts
- Lesson 6: Working with Views: Pivot Tables for Attribute and Hierarchical Columns
- Lesson 7: Working with Charts
- Lesson 8: Creating a Master-detail Linking
Module 5: Measuring Performance
Module 6: Sharing Insight by Using Dashboards
- Lesson 1: Opening and Editing a Dashboard
- Lesson 2: Examining Dashboard Builder
- Lesson 3: Adding Columns, Sections, and Catalog Objects to a Dashboard
- Lesson 4: Exploring Page Options
- Lesson 5: Adding Charts and Conditions to a Dashboard
- Lesson 6: Adding Formatting to a Section
- Lesson 7: Creating Dashboard Prompts
- Lesson 8: Publishing Dashboards
Module 7: Developing a Strategy Management Plan
- Lesson 1: Scorecarding Concepts
- Lesson 2: Creating Perspectives
- Lesson 3: Creating Objectives
- Lesson 4: Creating Initiatives
- Lesson 5: Weighting Objectives and Setting Assessment Mappings
- Lesson 6: Creating a Strategy Tree
- Lesson 7: Creating a Cause and Effect Map
- Lesson 8: Collaborating by Using Scorecarding
Module 8: Delivering Content
0.00 average based on 0 ratings