Oracle BI 11g (188.8.131.52) and Exalytics: New Features Ed 1 TOD
This Oracle BI 11g (184.108.40.206) and Exalytics: New Features training explores the new features available in the Oracle Business Intelligence EE release 220.127.116.11.0. Expert Oracle University instructors will tell you how to work with new increases to Analyses, Dashboards, Oracle Business Intelligence Administration Tool and Oracle BI Publisher.
- Create a BI Mobile Application using the Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile Application Designer.
- Understand the integration of Business Intelligence content with the Smart View.
- Explore the new features in the Oracle Exalytics Software Release PS 5.
- Compare Oracle 12c Database In-Memory (DBIM) and TimesTen.
- Identify and work with some of the new features in the Oracle BI Administration Tool.
- Describe the enhancements to Presentation Services Administration and Security.
- Configure Memory Guard and generate a report in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher based on Oracle BI Subject Area.
Module 1: Enhancing Presentation Services
Module 2: Oracle BI Mobile and BI Mobile App Designer
Module 3: Enhancing Administration Tool
- Lesson 1: New data sources and database supported
- Lesson 2: Changing Repository Password from Command Line
- Lesson 3: Enabling NUMERIC Data type support
- Lesson 4: Setting Options in Multiuser Development Environment
- Lesson 5: Generating a List of Logical Column Types
- Lesson 6: Enhancements to Model Check Manager, Aggregate Persistence and Summary Advisor
Module 4: Enhancing Oracle BI Publisher
- Lesson 1: Support for shared Web Services and HTTP data sources
- Lesson 2: Creating a Private Data Source
- Lesson 3: Enhancements to Event-driven Schedule
- Lesson 4: Enhancements to Layout Editor
- Lesson 5: Introducing Excel Templates
- Lesson 6: Configuring Memory Guard and Data Model
- Lesson 7: Support for Microsoft Word .docx Output
- Lesson 8: Creating a Report based on Oracle BI Subject Area
Module 5: Working with BI Content in Smart View
- Lesson 1: Setting up Smart View
- Lesson 2: Inserting BI Views into Smart View Clients
- Lesson 3: Working with Views in Smart View Clients
- Lesson 4: Copying and Pasting BI Objects between Smart View Clients
- Lesson 5: Editing Analyses in Oracle BI EE
- Lesson 6: Creating and Publishing Views Using the View Designer
Module 6: Exploring Extreme Analytics
0.00 average based on 0 ratings