Oracle BI 10g: Analytics Overview
The Oracle BI 10g: Analytics Overview training begins with an introduction to fundamental concepts related to business intelligence and dimensional modeling. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore Oracle BI Enterprise Edition user interfaces, including Oracle BI Answers, which is used to generate, modify, organize and share analytical requests for viewing within Intelligence Dashboards.
- Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products.
- Navigate a Oracle BI Analytics Intelligence Dashboard.
- Describe the relationships among the components.
- Identify and describe repository features and functions.
- Describe the role of key components in the architecture.
- Publish a BI Publisher report created from BI Server repository.
Module 1: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition: Overview
- Lesson 1: Define and describe business analytics and business intelligence
- Lesson 2: Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products
- Lesson 3: Define and describe data warehousing and data modeling
- Lesson 4: Identify and describe the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition products used to support business intelligence requirements
Module 2: Exploring the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition User Interface
Module 3: Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Architecture
Module 4: Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Repository Basics
Module 5: Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
Module 6: Integration with Oracle BI Publisher
0.00 average based on 0 ratings