Microsoft PowerApps Training : With PowerApps you can create a variety of apps – all without learning a programming language. You can connect to services you’re already using like Excel, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, to automatically generate apps, or use the Common Data Service to capture new data.
PowerApps connects to the cloud services and data sources giving business analysts and specialists the ability to quickly build apps that suit their specific needs. Apps can be published instantly to co-workers across web, tablets and mobile devices. It integrates well with Microsoft Flow, making it possible to trigger flows from within apps.
Enhance your apps with AI
Add powerful AI capabilities to your applications and processes with AI Builder (preview). Prebuilt, configurable templates make it easy to train AI models to automate tasks and processes—no code required.
Extend the reach of your apps with PowerApps Portals
Build pixel-perfect, responsive websites that visitors can log into using a variety of identities using PowerApps Portals (preview). Give external users the ability to interact with data in Common Data Service.
Module 1 : Overview of PowerApps
- Lesson 1 : Overview of PowerApps
- Lesson 2 : Understand Common Data Services
- Lesson 3 : Use CDS for PowerApps
- Lesson 4 : Understanding PowerApps controls
- Lesson 5 : Data Sources for PowerApps
- Lesson 6 : Understanding of expressions & formulas in PowerApps
- Lesson 7 : Designing custom PowerApps forms
- Lesson 8 : Adding controls to forms – Screen, pages, Forms, data cards , controls etc.
- Lesson 9 : Applying branding & media for PowerApps
- Lesson 10 : Customizing Apps using layout and themes
- Lesson 11 : Bind dynamic data with controls
- Lesson 12 : Bind data with Gallery, drop down control etc.
- Lesson 13 : Button on PowerApps Form
- Lesson 14 : Dropdown with PowerApps
- Lesson 15 : Checkboxes in PowerApps
- Lesson 16 : Navigating from one screen to another
Module 2 : Common Data Service and Mobile Apps
- Lesson 1 : Creating business apps using Common Data Service.
- Lesson 2 : Mobile app: Adding data to entities, defining fields, adding business rules etc.
- Lesson 3 : Mobile Apps with data sources
- Lesson 4 : Mobile app with SharePoint, an Excel table, a SQL database and more.
- Lesson 5 : Working with formula
- Lesson 6 : Functions and using rules
- Lesson 7 : PowerApps management
- Lesson 8 : Sharing & Publishing the apps
- Lesson 9 : Adding app owners
- Lesson 10 : App settings and deployment etc.
- Lesson 11 : Combining PowerApps and Flow
Module 3 : PowerApps and Web services
- Lesson 1 : PowerApps and web services
- Lesson 2 : Consuming REST services / API from PowerApps
- Lesson 3 : Calling Azure functions from PowerApps
- Lesson 4 : Using PowerApps and Flow to connect
- Lesson 5 : Retrieve On-premises data
- Lesson 6 : Gateways
- Lesson 7 : Set up a gateway for on premises connections
0.00 average based on 0 ratings