Module 1: Microsoft Flow Overview
Module 2: More about Microsoft Flows
- Lesson 1 : Microsoft Flow Templates
- Lesson 2 : Flow Supported Data sources
- Lesson 3 : Publish a template.
- Lesson 4 : Create flows from a Microsoft Teams template.
- Lesson 5 : Flows with many steps.
- Lesson 6 : Run tasks on a schedule.
- Lesson 7 : Create an approval flow.
- Lesson 8 : Watch a flow in action.
Module 3: Get Started with Flow
- Lesson 1 : Introducing Microsoft Flow
- Lesson 2 : Create your first flow
- Lesson 3 : Learn to use the Microsoft Flow mobile app
- Lesson 4 : Receive text and email notifications from flows
- Lesson 5 : Copy files with flows
- Lesson 6 : Create recurring flows
- Lesson 7 : Post tweets with Microsoft Flow
- Lesson 8 : Create team flows
- Lesson 9 : Troubleshoot flows
- Lesson 10 : Check your knowledge
Module 4: Build more complex Flow
- Lesson 1 : Learn to build more complex flows
- Lesson 2 : Build an approval request
- Lesson 3 : Build a flow that processes an approval request
- Lesson 4 : Create a flow that stores documents
- Lesson 5 : Build a flow that uses information like locations or date
- Lesson 6 : Build a flow accepts user input when run
- Lesson 7 : Learn to build a flow that runs at recurring time intervals
- Lesson 8 : Build a flow that runs when an event in Dynamics 365 occurs
- Lesson 9 : Build a flow that uses SQL
- Lesson 10 : Integrate PowerApps, Flow, and SharePoint
- Lesson 11 : Create a business process flow
- Lesson 12 : Create a business process flow that has conditions
- Lesson 13 : Monitor flows
- Lesson 14 : Learn to build more complex flows
Module 4: Sharing Flows
Module 5: Administer your Flows