The 81067AE: Development Environment Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and Dynamics 365 training opens the gate of success for the developers in the world of technology. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Development Environment Introduction training creates a platform for success as the training throws light on the functionalities and capabilities.
After completing the Training on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Development Environment Introduction, the candidates would be able to:
- Explain how XML Files are Used
- Explain the CodeUnits Object
- Understand the use of Tables and Table Objects in the Development Environment
- Understand the C/AL Functions
- Develop an understanding on XMLPorts and Import/Export Information and how to implement it in a better way
- How to develop Reports and Use Report Objects
- How important .NET and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- What is the use of Query Objects to access Information?
Development Environment Introduction in NAV 2016 training course imparts knowledge about capabilities and features of the Development Environment of MS Dynamics NAV 2016. This NAV 2016 certification course covers different types of objects and overview of C/AL. Upon completion of this Microsoft Dynamics certification, participants will become well versed with basic programming knowledge and skills for MS Dynamics NAV 2016.
The key to developing solutions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is understanding the basic objects that are available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, learning about the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment fundamentals, and understanding database structure concepts.
- Present the basic object types in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
- Describe fundamental aspects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment. This includes the UI, application objects, and basic metadata concepts.
- Explain the physical and logical database structure.
- Explain the features for multi-developer environments.
Module 2: TABLES
Module 3: PAGES
Module 4: INTRODUCTION TO C/AL PROGRAMMING
Module 5: ASSIGNMENT STATEMENTS AND EXPRESSIONS
- Lesson 1 : C/AL Assignment Statements
- Lesson 2 : Automatic Type Conversions
- Lesson 3 : Use Assignment Statements and the Symbol Menu
- Lesson 4 : Statements and Expressions
- Lesson 5 : The String Operator
- Lesson 6 : Function Calls in Expressions
- Lesson 7 : Arithmetic Operators
- Lesson 8 : Relational and Logical Expressions
Module 6: C/AL STATEMENTS
Module 7: REPORTS
Module 8: XMLPORTS
Module 9: CODEUNITS
Module 10: MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK INTEROPERABILITY
0.00 average based on 0 ratings