Module 1: INTRODUCTION AND COURSE OBJECTIVES
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail in eCommerce Stores: Installation and Configuration
Module 2: ECOMMERCE ARCHITECTURE
Module 3: INSTALLING ECOMMERCE COMPONENTS
- Lesson 1: Pre-installation Tasks
- Lesson 2: Deploy Retail Online Channel and Configure Settings
- Lesson 3: For Server Farm: Configure Settings in the oob-topology.xml File
- Lesson 4: Execute PowerShell Scripts to Deploy and Configure Online Store
- Lesson 5: Verifying the Retail Online Store Deployment and Troubleshooting
Module 4: ONLINE STORE SET UP AND PUBLISHING
- Lesson 1: Setting up Online Store Integration
- Lesson 2: Creating Online Store Navigation Structure
- Lesson 3: Creating and Configuring Online Store
- Lesson 4: Configuring Data Distribution and Publishing an Online Store
- Lesson 5: Managing and Publishing Online Store Products
- Lesson 6: Setting Up Shipping Charges for the Online Store
Module 6: ECOMMERCE DEPLOYMENT TOPOLOGY
Lesson 6: Query Suggestion and Query Spelling
Query Suggestion and Query Spelling
Lesson Objectives Query Suggestion and Query Spelling : The objectives are:
- Describe how query suggestion and query spelling works.
- Configure query suggestion and spelling.
Query suggestions, also referred to as search suggestions, are suggested phrases that users have already searched for. Query suggestions appear in a list below the Search Box as a user types a query.
By default, the search system automatically creates suggestions for a query when users have clicked the results for that query at least six times. This can be one result, or any combination of results for that query. A query suggestion appears only if it contains at least one of the words that are typed. The search system generates query suggestions daily for each result source and for each site collection. As a result, the automatically generated query suggestions can be different per result source and per site collection.
When you manually add query suggestions using the steps in this procedure, the query suggestions are added on the Search service application level and they apply to all result sources and all site collections.
To add phrases that are always or never used as query suggestions
To add phrases that are always or never suggested to users as they perform a query, you first have to create one or several text files that contain these phrases, and then import them into the search system. Add each phrase as a separate line in the text file that you create.
- Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is an administrator for the Search service application.
- Click the Query Suggestion Settings
- On the home page of the SharePoint Central Administration website, in the Application Management section, click Manage service applications.
- On the Manage Service Applications page, click the Search service application.
- On the Search Administration Page, in the Queries and Results section, click Query Suggestions. The Query Suggestion Settings page opens.
- In the Language for suggestion phrases section, select the language of the query suggestions that you always want to suggest.
- In the Always suggest phrases section, click Import from text file. Browse to the file that you want to import, and click
- Click Save