Module 1: INTRODUCTION AND COURSE OBJECTIVES
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail in eCommerce Stores: Installation and Configuration
Module 2: ECOMMERCE ARCHITECTURE
Module 3: INSTALLING ECOMMERCE COMPONENTS
- Lesson 1: Pre-installation Tasks
- Lesson 2: Deploy Retail Online Channel and Configure Settings
- Lesson 3: For Server Farm: Configure Settings in the oob-topology.xml File
- Lesson 4: Execute PowerShell Scripts to Deploy and Configure Online Store
- Lesson 5: Verifying the Retail Online Store Deployment and Troubleshooting
Module 4: ONLINE STORE SET UP AND PUBLISHING
- Lesson 1: Setting up Online Store Integration
- Lesson 2: Creating Online Store Navigation Structure
- Lesson 3: Creating and Configuring Online Store
- Lesson 4: Configuring Data Distribution and Publishing an Online Store
- Lesson 5: Managing and Publishing Online Store Products
- Lesson 6: Setting Up Shipping Charges for the Online Store
Module 6: ECOMMERCE DEPLOYMENT TOPOLOGY
Lesson 1: Pre-installation Tasks
Pre-installation Tasks : This lesson describes the tasks that must be completed before deploying the Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail online store.
The objective is to describe the pre-installation procedures required before deploying the online store.
Prepare the Environment
|Verify system requirements||Make sure you have 10 GB of RAM and 4 processors, minimum; 16 GB of RAM recommended.
Verify that you installed the URL Rewrite Module 2.0 (64-bit) on the SharePoint server.
Verify that the server is not a domain controller. Deployment fails if the server is a domain controller.
|Install and configure SharePoint||· Install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Enterprise Edition.
· Install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 CU1.
Reference Links: For installation instructions for SharePoint Server 2013 on a single environment with SQL Server, please visit http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262243.aspx
Reference Links: For installation instructions for SharePoint Server 2013 across multiple servers for a three-tier farm, please visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=286427
|Install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2||· Install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
· Install CU-1 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
Reference Links: For installation instructions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, please visit http://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/dd362138.aspx
Reference Links: For installation instructions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 CU-1, please visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=296433
|Setup and configure Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail||Setup and configure Dynamics AX Retail
Reference Links: For setup instructions for Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail, please visit http://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/hh597201.aspx
SharePoint Setting and Domain Account
To deploy the online store, you must configure settings in SharePoint. You must also enter server names and domain service accounts in the online store xml file, as described later in this topic. To avoid permissions issues and streamline the deployment process, follow these steps:
- Verify that all SharePoint application pools are running in IIS Manager.
- In SharePoint Central Administration, click Application Management > Service Applications > Manage Services on Server and verify that the following services are running:
- Central Administration
- Manage Metadata Web Service
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Workflow Timer Service
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application
- Search Host Controller Service
- Search Query and Site Settings Service
- SharePoint Server Search
- If you did not install and configure Microsoft Dynamics AX, verify that you are a member of the system administrator role in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- If you did not install and configure SharePoint, verify that you are a member of the farm administrator role in SharePoint and that you have administrator access to each site collection in the farm.
- If you did not install and configure Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics AX, or SharePoint, verify that you are a member of the sysadmin role on the Microsoft Dynamics AX databases and all SharePoint databases.