Module 1: INTRODUCTION AND COURSE OBJECTIVES
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail in eCommerce Stores: Installation and Configuration
Module 2: ECOMMERCE ARCHITECTURE
Module 3: INSTALLING ECOMMERCE COMPONENTS
- Lesson 1: Pre-installation Tasks
- Lesson 2: Deploy Retail Online Channel and Configure Settings
- Lesson 3: For Server Farm: Configure Settings in the oob-topology.xml File
- Lesson 4: Execute PowerShell Scripts to Deploy and Configure Online Store
- Lesson 5: Verifying the Retail Online Store Deployment and Troubleshooting
Module 4: ONLINE STORE SET UP AND PUBLISHING
- Lesson 1: Setting up Online Store Integration
- Lesson 2: Creating Online Store Navigation Structure
- Lesson 3: Creating and Configuring Online Store
- Lesson 4: Configuring Data Distribution and Publishing an Online Store
- Lesson 5: Managing and Publishing Online Store Products
- Lesson 6: Setting Up Shipping Charges for the Online Store
Module 6: ECOMMERCE DEPLOYMENT TOPOLOGY
Lesson 1: Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Omni Channel Vision
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Omni Channel Vision
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Omni Channel Vision : Ecommerce solution is an integral part of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail omni-channel vision.
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail omni-channel vision.
- Explain why Ecommerce solution is an integral part of this vision.
Dynamics AX for Retail Omni Channel Vision
The retail landscape offers unprecedented opportunities as well as daunting challenges. Economic factors, the increasing choice in products and shopping formats, and unparalleled access to information fuel today’s empowered shoppers, who expect a rich retail experience. The focus of the retail experience includes everything from the retailer’s website and call center to marketplaces and social networks. In other words, multi-channel retail simply is retail today.
Market data highlights this multi-faceted customer engagement, with more and more consumers making an online purchase at least once a month; an increasing number of consumers looking to Facebook for information about retailers before making a purchase; and retail organizations expanding and redefining their physical store locations to drive a more direct and personalized brand experience.
However, this explosion in ways to engage the customer leads to significant challenges – consumers expect each point of engagement with a retailer to be connected, transparent, and consistent.
Microsoft Dynamics for Retail provides new capabilities and next-generation innovation to help retailers deliver a complete shopping experience by offering the following:
- End-to-end, search-based e-commerce.
- Next-generation point of sale (POS).
- A true omni-channel commerce engine across all retail channels.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail is an end-to-end solution for midsize and enterprise retailers that provides management capabilities across the retail channels, including brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce, and delivers powerful, flexible, role-tailored, omni-channel scenarios seamlessly through a modern, unified technology offering.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail reduces complexity for retailers and so that they can focus on what matters most – connecting to customers, empowering their people, and delivering on the brand promise through excellence in execution. In short, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps retailers become dynamic.