Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail Application Training : Microsoft Dynamic AX for Retail is an integrated solution that is designed for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 which can be used to manage a retail business from the head office to the stores. This includes how Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail POS is a fully customizable point of sale (POS) component of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail, and how you use Retail POS to process sales, operate the cash drawer, scan bar codes or print customer receipts, among other business tasks. This training on Microsoft Dynamics for Retail Brick and Mortar Stores.
Development and Customization provides lessons and labs on how to customize or extend Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Point-of-Sale (POS). Additionally, this training also provides information on best practices around extensibility, development, testing and deployment of POS customizations. Individuals will also review the labs provided in the training to get hands on experience on how to extend Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail POS.
In this course you will learn about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development & Customization. We will start from very basic of MorphX development and by the end of this course you will be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development & Customization . You will learn how to create Tables, Table Relations, Forms, Extended Datatype, Enum , Query, Reports, Menus ,Security Roles and much more. After completing this course you will be very comfortable with getting started with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development & Customization.
- Beginner Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R3 Developer.
- Any one who want to learn Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R3 development.
- Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R3 Developer.
Module 1: INTRODUCTION AND COURSE OBJECTIVES
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail in eCommerce Stores: Installation and Configuration
Module 2: ECOMMERCE ARCHITECTURE
Module 3: INSTALLING ECOMMERCE COMPONENTS
- Lesson 1: Pre-installation Tasks
- Lesson 2: Deploy Retail Online Channel and Configure Settings
- Lesson 3: For Server Farm: Configure Settings in the oob-topology.xml File
- Lesson 4: Execute PowerShell Scripts to Deploy and Configure Online Store
- Lesson 5: Verifying the Retail Online Store Deployment and Troubleshooting
Module 4: ONLINE STORE SET UP AND PUBLISHING
- Lesson 1: Setting up Online Store Integration
- Lesson 2: Creating Online Store Navigation Structure
- Lesson 3: Creating and Configuring Online Store
- Lesson 4: Configuring Data Distribution and Publishing an Online Store
- Lesson 5: Managing and Publishing Online Store Products
- Lesson 6: Setting Up Shipping Charges for the Online Store
Module 6: ECOMMERCE DEPLOYMENT TOPOLOGY
0.00 average based on 0 ratings