CHAPTER 1 - Introduction to X++
CHAPTER 2 - X++ Control Statements
CHAPTER 3 - Objects and Classes
CHAPTER 4: Accessing the Database
CHAPTER 5: Exception Handling
CHAPTER 6: Security for Developers
Lesson 1 – Introduction and Objectives
Introduction and Objectives to X++ Control Statements:
Introduction and Objectives to X++ Control Statements explains how to use control statements in X++. These statements control the logic flow in the program. This course also describes how to use some built-in functions in Microsoft Dynamics AX to communicate with the end-user.
The objectives are:
- Declare and use extended data types for variables. • Use the various operators available in X++.
- Control program flow using conditional statements in X++.
- Repetitively call the same blocks of code by using Loop statements.
- Use standard functions that are built in to the application.
- Use output commands to display data and messages to the user.