Earning an MCSA: Machine Learning demonstrates knowledge relevant to Machine Learning, Data Scientists and Data Analysts positions, particularly those who process and analyze large data sets using R and use Azure cloud services to build and deploy intelligent solutions. It is the first step on your path to becoming a Data Management and Analytics Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This certification demonstrates your expertise in operationalizing Microsoft Azure machine learning and Big Data with R Server and SQL R Services. Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.
Module 1: Explore classification
Module 2: Regression in machine learning
Module 3: How to improve supervised models
- Lesson 1: Process for feature selection
- Lesson 2: Understand the problems of over-parameterization and the curse of dimensionality
- Lesson 3: Use regularization on over-parameterized models
- Lesson 4: Methods of dimensionality reduction Apply cross validation to estimating model performance
- Lab: Improving diabetes patient classification using Azure Machine Learning
- Lab: Improving bike demand forecasting using Azure Machine Learning
Module 4: Details on non-linear modeling
Module 5: Clustering
Module 6: Recommender systems
0.00 average based on 0 ratings