Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
It groups containers that make up an application into logical units for easy management and discovery. Kubernetes builds upon 15 years of experience of running production workloads at Google, combined with best-of-breed ideas and practices from the community.
Mode: Online Training, Self-paced training, Corporate Training
Duration: 3 Days
Module 1: Introduction to Kubernetes
Module 2: Understanding Kubernetes Architecture
Module 3: Understanding Kubernetes Node Components
Module 4: Understanding Pre-requisites for Deploying Kubernetes Cluster
Module 5: Understanding Namespaces and RBAC in Kubernetes
Module 6: Pod
Module 7: Service
Module 8: Ingress
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ingress
- Lesson 2: Ingress Controllers
- Lesson 3: Network Policies
- Lab: Creating a simple yaml file
- Lab: Working with Pods
- Lab: Creating multi container Pod
- Lab: Creating init container Pod
- Lab: Working with various types of Services
- Lab: Imperative Commands and Formatting Output with kubectl
Module 9: Scheduling PODS
Module 10: Understanding Kubernetes Building Blocks
- Lesson 1: Replication Controller
- Lesson 2: Replica Set
- Lesson 3: Deployment
- Lesson 4: Daemon Set
- Lesson 5: StatefulSet
- Lab: Deploying Application using Replication Controller
- Lab: Deploying Application using Replica Set
- Lab: Rolling Updates and Rollbacks using Deployment
- Lab: Deploying Application using Daemon Set
- Lab: Deploying StatefulSet Application
- Lab: Deploying Multi-tier Application
Module 11: Understanding Kubernetes Networking
- Lesson 1: Docker Vs Kubernetes Networking
- Lesson 2: Understanding Overlay Network Plug-ins
- Lesson 3: Various Communication types in Kubernetes
- Lesson 4: Communication between containers in the same pod.
- Lesson 5: Communication between pods on the same node.
- Lesson 6:Communication between pods on different nodes.
- Lesson 7: Communication between pods and services
- Lesson 8: How does DNS work? How do we discover IP addresses?
- Lab: Working with Kubernetes Networking
- Lab: Configuring Ingress Networking
Module 12: Kubernetes Volume Service
Module 13: Understanding ConfigMaps and Secrets
0.00 average based on 0 ratings