iOS 13 & Swift 5-The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
iOS 13 & Swift 5-The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp: This Swift 5.1 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London, where we’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching.
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 5.1 and build beautiful iOS 13 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience. I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer. The course includes 55+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
The curriculum has been completely revamped for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Including comprehensive modules on Apple’s latest technology – SwiftUI iOS, iPadOS and macOS app interface design, ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps as well as CoreML & CreateML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, structures, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, Apple’s favourite delegation pattern and the publisher pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Realm, Codable and User Defaults to store your app data locally.
- How to Implement In-App Purchases with Apple StoreKit
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps and build your own machine learning models using iOS 13’s new CoreML2 and CreateML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible 3D animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit2 framework.
- SwiftUI: How to use Apple’s brand new UI framework to create user interfaces programmatically that look good across all Apple products.
MODULE 1: I O S / X C O D E I N T E R F A C E B U I L D E R
- LESSON 1: How to set up a new Xcode project
- LESSON 2: How to use the Interface Builder to design and create the appearance of your app.
- LESSON 3: How to find your way around Xcode.
- LESSON 4: How to size and arrange various UI elements.
- LESSON 5: How to add custom image assets to Xcode projects.
- LESSON 6: How to create app icons and size them for all resolutions.
- LESSON 7: How to run apps on the iOS Simulator as well as sideload to a physical device.
MODULE 2: I N T R O D U C T I O N T O I O S D E V E L O P M E N T
- LESSON 1: Learn to clone projects from GitHub.
- LESSON 2: Link design with code via IBActions and IBOutlets.
- LESSON 3: Learn to detect user interaction through UIButtons.
- LESSON 4: Understand and use Swift variables, constants and collection types
- LESSON 5: Learn about printing and commenting in Swift.
- LESSON 6: Learn about randomisation in swift and range operators.
- LESSON 7: Learn to use Image Literals in code.
- LESSON 8: Learn to use Swift Playgrounds.
- LESSON 9: Understand the data type system and the primitive data types such as Strings, Ints and Doubles
MODULE 3: I O S A U T O L A Y O U T A N D S E T T I N G C O N S T R A I N T S
- LESSON 1: How to add constraints and understand how auto layout works
- LESSON 2: How to Pin and Align UI elements.
- LESSON 3: How to create containers to configure advanced layouts.
- LESSON 4: How to debug auto layout errors.
- LESSON 5: Understand the prerequisites to automatic layout.
- LESSON 6: How to use stack views to easily layout your UI.
MODULE 4: R E A D I N G A N D U S I N G A P P L E D O C U M E N T A T I O N
- LESSON 1: Figure out how to play sound using AVFoundation and AVAudioPlayer through understanding Apple documentation
- LESSON 2: How to use Swift functions and understand input parameters and return types
- LESSON 3: Error handling using try and catch
- LESSON 4: Code refactoring.
- LESSON 5: Basic debugging for code errors.
MODULE 5: C O N T R O L F L O W A N D O P T I O N A L S
- LESSON 1: Understand the need and use cases of Swift Optionals
- LESSON 2: How to use IF-ELSE and Switch statements to control the flow of code execution
- LESSON 3: Learn about Swift Dictionaries.
- LESSON 4: Learn to use the UIProgressView to create an animated progress bar.
- LESSON 5: Figure out how to use the Timer object in Swift using documentation.
MODULE 6: I O S D E S I G N P A T T E R N S A N D T H E M O D E L - V I E W - C O N T R O L L E R ( M V C )
- LESSON 1: What is a design pattern and how is it used in programming.
- LESSON 2: How to use the Model-View-Controller or MVC pattern for app development
- LESSON 3: Learn about 2D arrays.
- LESSON 4: Learn about Swift Structures and creating custom types.
- LESSON 5: Learn about struct initialisation.
- LESSON 6: Learn about properties and methods and the difference between functions and methods
- LESSON 7: Learn about immutability and the mutating keyword.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings