Natural Language Processing is a technology used to aid computers to understand the human’s natural language.
Making a machine to understand and teach how we communicate is not a easy task .
We provide you a quick Introduction to Natural Language Processing and teach how to achieve it.
What is Natural Language Processing?
Natural Language Processing also called as NLP, is a part of artificial intelligence that defines the communication between computers and humans using the natural language.
The main objective of NLP is to read, decipher, understand, and make sense of the human languages in a required manner.
Natural Language Processing techniques depends on machine learning which helps you in deriving meaning from human languages.
The main communication between humans and machines using Natural Language Processing will go as follows:
1. A human trying to talk with the machine
2. The machine captures the audio
3. Audio to text conversion takes place
4. Processing of the text’s data
5. Data to audio conversion takes place
6. The machine will try to respond to the human by playing a audio file.
What is NLP Examples?
Natural Language Processing as the following examples:
- Language translation applications such as Google Translate
- Word Processors such as Microsoft Word and Grammarly that employ NLP to check grammatical accuracy of texts.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications used in call centers to respond to certain users’ requests.
- Personal assistant applications such as OK Google, Siri, Cortana, and Alexa.
How does Natural Language Processing Works?
Natural Language Processing will apply algorithms to recognize and extract the natural language rules such that the language data communicated is converted into a format that computers can understand.
We provide the text, the computer will utilize the algorithms to extract meaning attached with every sentence and collect the essential data from them.
What is the best natural language processing API?
- Text Summarization
- Twinword Text Analysis Bundle
- IBM Watson Alchemy
0.00 average based on 0 ratings