IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1: is an intermediate instructor-led course. This offering will teach modelers how to build a complete model in TM1 mainly using the Performance Modeler tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
Note: This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
This intermediate course is for modelers.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
It is recommended that you complete course IBM Cognos TM1: Interact with Data (V10.2) WBT.
Module 1: Overview of IBM Cognos TM1
- Lesson 1: Review financial performance management
- Lesson 2: Identify the TM1 position in a performance management system
- Lesson 3: Describe the IBM Cognos TM1 components and architecture
- Lesson 4: Explore IBM Cognos TM1 applications
- Lesson 5: Explore the IBM Cognos TM1 environment
- Lesson 6: Manage and organize a model
Module 2: Create and Customize Dimensions
Module 3: Create and Customize Cubes
Module 4: Import Data
Module 6: Complete the Income Statement Model
Module 7: Create Applications
Module 8: Additional Modeling Techniques
Module 9: Convert Currencies
Module 10: Model Data with Architect
Module 11: Model for Different Fiscal Requirements
0.00 average based on 0 ratings