IBM Cognos Planning Training offer the participants an overview of the IBM Cognos Planning solution. You will learn the purpose and uses of every Planning component and will be able to understand what is involved in creating a Planning Analyst model. Our course will help you to perform hands-on demos and workshops while learning the essentials of building a Planning solution. You will be able to create a Planning Contributor application based on a model.
Participants will learn the purpose and benefits of each Planning component and understand what is involved in creating a Planning Analyst model, and creating a Planning Contributor application based on a model. Participants will perform hands-on demos and workshops while learning the essentials of building a Planning solution.
This intermediate course is intended for Administrators and Project Managers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Module 1: Introduction to IBM Cognos Planning Analyst
Module 2: Create D Lists and D Cubes
Module 3: Load Data
Module 4: Introduction to IBM Cognos Planning Contributor Administration
- Lesson 1: Review IBM Cognos Performance Management (PM) Solution
- Lesson 2: Identify IBM Cognos Planning and its components
- Lesson 3: Identify IBM Cognos BI and its components
- Lesson 4: Examine the IBM Cognos Planning architecture
- Lesson 5: Examine IBM Cognos Planning Contributor and its components
- Lesson 6: Examine the development process for the Planning Contributor solution
Module 4: Build an IBM Cognos Planning Contributor Application
- Lesson 1: Examine best practices for building the underlying IBM Cognos Planning Analyst model
- Lesson 2: Configure IBM Cognos Planning Administrator
- Lesson 3: Create a Planning Contributor application using the Application wizardSpecify navigation, orientation, and application settings
- Lesson 4: Import the e.List and rights
- Lesson 5: Run Go to Production and preview a Planning Contributor application
Module 5: Manage Workflow and Web Application Activities
- Lesson 1: Access the application in IBM Cognos Connection
- Lesson 2: Examine the user roles and workflow states
- Lesson 3: Create annotations
- Lesson 4: Attach documents to Planning Contributor application items
- Lesson 5: View and delete commentary
- Lesson 6: Bounce users from the application
- Lesson 7: Work offline
0.00 average based on 0 ratings