DP-201T01-A: Designing an Azure Data Solution
DP-201T01-A: Designing an Azure Data Solution : In this module, the students will learn how to design and build secure, scalable and performant solutions in Azure by examining the core principles found in every good architecture. They will learn how using key principles throughout your architecture regardless of technology choice, can help you design, build, and continuously improve your architecture for an organizations benefit.
- In this module, the student will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with the batch processing of data. The student will be exposed to dealing with the movement of data from on-premises systems into a cloud data warehouse and how it can be automated. The student will also be exposed to an AI architecture and how the data platform can integrate with an AI solution.
- In this module, the student will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with streaming data. They will learn how streaming data can be ingested by Event Hubs and Stream Analytics to deliver real-time analysis of data. They will also explore a data science architecture the streams data into Azure Databricks to perform trend analysis. They will finally learn how an Internet of Things (IoT) architecture will require data platform technologies to store data.
- In this module, the student will learn how to incorporate security into an architecture design and learn the key decision points in Azure provides to help you create a secure environment through all the layers of your architecture.
Module 1: Data Platform Architecture Considerations
Module 2: Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
Module 3: Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
Module 4: Data Platform Security Design Considerations
Module 5: Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Lesson 1: Adjust Workload Capacity by Scaling
- Lesson 2: Optimize Network Performance
- Lesson 3: Design for Optimized Storage and Database Performance
- Lesson 4: Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
- Lesson 5: Design a Highly Available Solution
- Lesson 6: Incorporate Disaster Recovery into Architectures
- Lesson 7: Design Backup and Restore strategies
Module 6: Design for Efficiency and Operations
0.00 average based on 0 ratings