Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations represents the next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) offering from Microsoft. It is designed to enable the entire ERP application suite as a cloud-based solution, for both public and private clouds, as well as on-premises. It leverages the speed, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness of working in the cloud, while building on the latest technology from Microsoft. This release introduces significant changes to the development experience. These changes include:
- Development tools that are decoupled from any running environment. You develop against local, XML-based files, not the online database.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is the development environment. The Visual Studio environment is customized to provide you with a smooth and familiar experience.
- The X++ compiler generates Common Intermediate Language (CIL) for all features. CIL is the same intermediate language used by other .NET-based (managed) languages, such as the C# programming language.
- You can leverage the browser-based client and the design patterns for forms to provide an improved end-user experience.
- The Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) supports build automation, test automation, and deployment of models to the cloud.
D365 - Development Basics
- Lesson 1 : Introduction to Visual Studio
- Lesson 2 : Architecture
- Lesson 3 : Labels and Resources
- Lesson 4 ; Base Enumerations
- Lesson 5 : Extended Data Types
- Lesson 6 : Tables
- Lesson 7 : Table Indexes
- Lesson 8 : Table Relations
- Lesson 9 : Form Patterns
- Lesson 10 : Form Creation
- Lesson 11 : Menus
- Lesson 12 : X++ Overview
- Lesson 13 : Classes
- Lesson 14 : Database Manipulation
- Lesson 15 : Exception Handling
- Lesson 16 : Security Basics
- Lesson 17 : Introduction to Advanced Topics
0.00 average based on 0 ratings