Courses for Splunk Cloud Customers: Fundamentals 1
This Courses for Splunk Cloud Customers: Fundamentals 1 training course tells you how to search and navigate in Splunk to make reports and dashboards, both using the Splunk’s searching and reporting commands and using the product’s Pivot tool. Scenario-based examples and hands-on challenges will enable you to create robust searches, reports, and charts.
Splunk Education programs help you get the most out of Splunk. The education modules involve in instructor-led, web-based
and on-site classes for the Splunk users, administrators, developers, architects and the partners and are structured for rapid learning.
The courses are brief and structured for rapid learning.
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 – What is Splunk?
Module 3 – Introduction to Splunk's User Interface
Module 4 – Basic Searching
- Lesson 1: Run basic searches
- Lesson 2: Use autocomplete to help build a search
- Lesson 3: Set the time range of a search
- Lesson 4: Identify the contents of search results
- Lesson 5: Refine searches
- Lesson 6: Use the timeline
- Lesson 7: Work with events
- Lesson 8: Control a search job
- Lesson 9; Save search results
Module 5 – Using Fields in Searches
Module 6 – Search Language Fundamentals
Module 7 – Using Basic Transforming Commands
Module 8 – Creating Reports and Dashboards
Module 9 – Datasets and the Common Information Model
Module 10 – Creating and Using Lookups
Module 11 – Creating Scheduled Reports and Alerts
Module 12 - Using Pivot
0.00 average based on 0 ratings