Pages and Web Parts
SharePoint is more than just lists and libraries for storing information. It is a system for retrieving and working with information. Pages customize the display experience. In this module, students will create and edit their own Wiki Pages and Web Part Pages; they will use the Content Editor Web Part, Image Web Part, and Page Viewer Web Part to customize the content that appears on their pages.
Questions that will be answered in this module include:
- What is a Wiki Page?
- How do I edit content on a Wiki Page?
- How do I apply styles and layout to a Wiki Page?
- How do I add tables and pictures to a Wiki Page?
- What are Web Parts?
- How do I add Web Parts to a Wiki Page?
- How do I modify a Web Part?
- What are Web Part Pages?
- How do I add Web Parts to a Web Part Page?
- How do I edit content in a Web Part Page?