Basics of SharePoint is a two-day course is designed to provide the hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013 or Office 365. Firstly, SharePoint that you need to begin utilizing is SharePoint’s basic features within departments and teams in your organization. Although some people may learn how to use some of the basic functionality by just jumping right in and seeing what they can do with it. Therefore, these people usually miss a lot of the power that SharePoint provides. Moreover, After taking this class there is a surety of using it in a effective manner.
Above all the concepts and features taught in this course are all applicable to SharePoint Server 2013 and the SharePoint Online included in most Office 365 plans. Although this class doesn’t utilize any of the features that are exclusive to the Enterprise edition of SharePoint 2013, everything covered is applicable to both the Standard and Enterprise editions.
Duration: 2-day course.
This course Basics of SharePoint is for:
- SharePoint Site Owners
- Project Managers
- Department Managers
- Helpdesk and End-user Support Professionals
- IT Professionals who are interested in the out-of-the-box functionality and features
- CIOs and IT Managers who are considering implementing SharePoint in their environment
- Anyone who will be using SharePoint 2013 or Office 365 SharePoint
The typical environments that professionals work in can vary greatly from very small organizations with just a few employees to very large organizations with thousands of employees and multiple locations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Firstly, Understand the concepts and terminologies that are unique to SharePoint 2013
- Secondly, Make Use SharePoint 2013 to create, organize, discover, and share information with others
- Use SharePoint 2013 to manage a collaborative team
- Make Use SharePoint 2013 for Enterprise Content Management
- Use the social computing features in SharePoint 2013
Firstly, Students should be comfortable using Windows in their everyday work. The course assumes that the student has no prior experience with SharePoint 2013 or any previous version of SharePoint. meanwhile, if you are comfortable with the copy and paste function of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, then you have the prerequisite skills necessary to benefit from this course.
Using the Basic SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 SharePoint Feature Set
0.00 average based on 0 ratings