Apache NetBeans 12.5
- Setting Up a PHP Project
- Getting Ready
- To set up a PHP project:
- Specifying the Project Name and Location of the Source Files
- Project without Previously Developed Source Files
- Importing Existing Local Source Files into a Project
- Importing Existing Remote Source Files into a Project
- Specifying the Default Run Configuration of the New Project
- Local Web Site
- Remote Web Site
- Customizing the Project Setup
- Run Configuration
- PHP Include Path
- To define global IDE formatting:
- To define project-specific formatting:
Specifying the Project Name and Location of the Source Files
- Start the IDE and switch to the Projects window.
- Choose File > New Project. The Choose Project panel opens.
- In the Categories list, choose PHP.
Depending on your needs, you can create a completely new PHP project without any previously developed source files, or import an existing local PHP application or remote PHP application into a new project.