Apache NetBeans 12.5
- Setting Up a PHP Project
- Getting Ready
- To set up a PHP project:
- Specifying the Project Name and Location of the Source Files
- Project without Previously Developed Source Files
- Importing Existing Local Source Files into a Project
- Importing Existing Remote Source Files into a Project
- Specifying the Default Run Configuration of the New Project
- Local Web Site
- Remote Web Site
- Customizing the Project Setup
- Run Configuration
- PHP Include Path
- To define global IDE formatting:
- To define project-specific formatting:
On the Sources panel:
- The Web Root field shows the root folder of your application site. By default, the field shows the Sources folder. To change the web root, click Browse and select another folder.
- Select the Copy files from Sources Folder to another location, if necessary, and specify the path to the storage folder.
- Change the encoding, if necessary
- To complete the project customization, click OK.