This training course is to learn Android TV application development, especially focusing on the Leanback support library. Leanback support library is introduced to help to implement UI design layout easily. It is useful for Media contents (photo/video etc) – based Android TV application development.
Build apps that let users experience your app’s immersive content on the big screen. Users can explore the content guidance on the home screen, and the leanback library offers APIs to support you build great user experience for remote control.
1. Building TV apps
2. Building TV Playback apps
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: Creating a catalog browser
- Lesson 3: Providing a card view
- Lesson 4: Building a details view
- Lesson 5: Using Lean back transport controls
- Lesson 6: Displaying a now playing card
- Lesson 7: Adding a guided step
- Lesson 8: Introducing First time uses to your app
- Lesson 9: Enabling background playback
3. Helping users find content on TV
0.00 average based on 0 ratings