Android Application UI/ UX Design and Monetization Techniques
Android Application UI/ UX Design and Monetization Techniques training course will cover the concepts of the Android applications UI/UX design and monetization techniques pertaining to both the Android applications UI/UX Design and monetize Android applications. This course is mapped for the AND-803 Exam.
Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques certification training uses authorized course content developed by Android ATC and will be delivered by ATC certified Instructor. This android app UI UX design course focus is on UI/UX Design Fundamentals, Building an App Wireframe and How to Monetize your Application.
It’s highly recommended that the attendees/students of this course know the basics of Android app development knowledge. To gain a good knowledge of Android application development, trainees may attend the “Android Application Development” course.
1. UI/UX Design Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: UX Designer
- Lesson 3: UI Designer
- Lesson 4: The difference between UI and UX design
- Lesson 5: Understanding Users and Business needs
- Lesson 6: Strategy and content
- Lesson 6: Wire –Framing and Prototyping
- Lesson 7: Execution and Analytics
- Lesson 8: Usability and User’s feeling
- Lesson 9: Testing and Feedback
2. Building an App Wireframe
3. A UX/ UI Designer Journey in two android apps
4. How to monetize your application?
5. Publishing Your application
6. Licensing and monitoring your application
0.00 average based on 0 ratings