Android Application Development using Kotlin
Learn to architect and the Android Application Development using Kotlin programming language using industry-proven tools and the libraries. With these techniques, you’ll design apps in less time, writing less code, and with fewer errors.
This course was developed by Google. The training course provides you hands-on experience as you build Android apps using industry best practices, with modern app architecture. You’ll know how to use the Android Jetpack components such as Work Manager for background processing, the new Navigation component, and many more. You’ll use Kotlin features to write your application code more quickly and concisely.
Module 1- Introduction to Kotlin
- Lesson 1: Kotlin History
- Lesson 2: Kotlin Advantages
- Lesson 3: How Kotlin Program Work?
- Lesson 4: Kotlin software Prerequisites
- Lesson 5: Installing Java JDK and JRE
- Lesson 6: Installing Android Studio
- Lesson 7: Creating Kotlin Project using Android Studio
- Lesson 8: Creating a Kotling Program
- Lesson 9: Running a Kotlin Program
- Lesson 10: Writing comments
- Lesson 11: Kotlin Variables
- Lesson 12: Input of Information to Kotlin Program
Module 2- Control Flow Statements
Module 3- Function & Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Module 4- Android Framework and Android studio
Module 5- Creating user interface UI
Module 9- Android Storage, SQLite and Content Providers
Module 10- Location –Aware Apps: Using GPS and Google Maps
0.00 average based on 0 ratings