Course AI-100T01-A: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
AI-100T01-A: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution: Gain the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
- The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- The student will learn about Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances (LUIS) and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
Module 2: Creating Bots
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
0.00 average based on 0 ratings