Structured for those who have a solid foundation with Tableau, this Tableau Fundamentals and Data Visualization Course will help you take it to the next level. You will learn the advanced uses for calculations and chart techniques that create innovative analysis and dashboards.
Create more meaningful visualizations by learning the science of the data visualization and visual best practices. You will become a better analyst, designer, and a communicator after taking this course.
If you provide the data to others, aspire to be a business analyst or data scientist, or if you would like to become more effective with visualization tools, then you can grow your skills with this course. The following modules are covered in this course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Tableau
- Module 2: Working with Metadata
In this course of the specialization, you will discover just what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Locus IT will analyze the fundamental concepts of the information visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer.
Why take Tableau Fundamentals and Data Visualization Course?
- Data visualization skills are tremendously important in today’s data-driven economy.
- Collecting and analyzing the data is just one step. For communicating your results to clients or your managers, you need to present the data in a coherent and intuitive way.
- Charts or graphs allow the human brain to visualize and understand the large amounts of complex data.
- This course will teach you to use the data visualization to explore and understand data, and then communicate insights in a powerful and meaningful way.
- This course uses Tableau to create data visualizations.
No prior technical or analytical background is required. Locus IT’s Tableau course will guide you through the steps necessary for creating your first visualization story from the beginning based on the data context, setting the stage for you to move onto the next course in the Specialization.
Learn the fundamentals of the data visualization and practice communicating with data. This course covers how to apply the design principles, human perception, color theory, and effective storytelling with data.
By the end of the Tableau Fundamentals and Data Visualization Course, you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization.
Locus IT’s Tableau Fundamentals and Data Visualization Course are designed for the learner who has never used the Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. For more information, please contact us.