INFOR LN Shop Floor Management training course covers LN Manufacturing fundamentals and related processes and provides detailed information about the basic functionalities of INFOR LN Project.
Manufacturers use Infor LN’s advanced processes for in-line sequencing, assembly line control, and serial genealogy to build complex products at scale. It is a unified suite of Financials, CRM, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Shop Floor Control, Service Management, Quality Management, and Order Management applications.
INFOR LN Shop Floor Management Covers
Lesson 1: Introduction to Manufacturing
- Explain the manufacturing process
- Explain the purpose of the Shop Floor Control (SFC) module
- Define the functions associated with the Assembly Control module
- Define the requirements of master data
- Explain the function of work centers
- Explain production order costing
Lesson 2: Production Order Process
- Describe the production order process
- Explain production order grouping
- Explanation of production order history
- Explain Use Up and Alternative Materials
Lesson 3: Production Orders with Manual Material Issue
- Explain Shop Floor Control Parameters
- Identify the functions associated with production order processing when issuing materials manually
Lesson 4: Production Orders with forwarding Flushing
- Identify the functions associated with production order processing with forwarding flushing
Lesson 5: Production Orders with Back-flushing
- Identify the functions associated with production order processing with back-flushing
- Explain the reverse back-flushing process
Lesson 6: Planning
- Describe the functions associated with production planning
- Explain production order monitoring including capacity and input/output control
Lesson 7: Hours Accounting
Explain the process associated with accounting for employee hours
Using Locus IT’s INFOR LN Shop Floor Management services you can harness the power of integrated, industry-specific analytics to gather real-time data and the monitor your priority metrics for improved communication with both your customers and the suppliers around the world.
Infor LN is an adaptable, multi-language, open systems platform that features the capabilities for the multi-plant business process modeling and enhancing information visibility for improved decision making.
Core manufacturing and planning functionality in INFOR LN is optimal for the companies in make to stock, assemble to order, make to order, or engineer to order environments. For more information, please contact us.