INFOR LN Service Management Course provides training so that participants will be able to implement the best practices in IT Service Management. It also helps in using the IT as a tool for a business change and growth.
The training is closely tied to the ITIL best practices, it also gives an overview of ITIL. This course covers the LN service management functions and related processes.
Through world-class customer service that creates and retains business and adds value to your products, INFOR LN Service Management Course enables your service organization to increase its contribution to your bottom line.
INFOR LN Service Management Course Covers
Lesson 1: Service Organization
- Identify the components of a service organization
Lesson 2: Configuration Management Overview
- Define the general terms used in configuration management
Lesson 3: Configuration Management (as built, as maintained)
- Identify the functions associated with the configuration management (as-built, as-maintained)
Lesson 4: Configuration Management (as maintained only)
- Identify the functions associated with the configuration management (as-maintained only): Service company
Lesson 5: Reference Activities
- Describing reference activities available in Service Master Data Management Activity Library
Lesson 6: Preventative Maintenance and Warranties
- Explaining the process for setting up a service maintenance plan in INFOR LN Service Management Course
- Describe the warranties available on service orders
Lesson 7: Service Contracts
- Define the terms associated with service contracts
- Explain the functions associated with service contract management
Lesson 8: Service Calls
- Define the terms associated with service calls
- Describe how to raise and handle the service call via telephone
- Explaining how to resolve a call with a service order
- Identify the functions associated with the depot repair call
- Explain the functionality of claims
Lesson 9: Onsite Service
- Explain the functions associated with onsite service orders
Through the automation, integration, and decision support that Locus IT’s INFOR LN Service Management Course provides, you can deliver the best service at every stage of the aftermarket life cycle.
You reduce the administrative costs, enable support engineers and call centers to be more efficient, and accelerate delivery through a register once, benefit often service flow. For more information, please contact us.