Locus IT’s IBM Watson IoT Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst Certification course will assist you in preparing for the Installation and Implementation Certification Test. There are a number of identified simulation courses, videos, communities, documents, and also technical notes provided for guiding you in preparing.
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst is a technical professional responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining an IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 solution, the asset life cycle including the inventory, contracts, purchasing, resources, work management, preventive maintenance and security.
This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from the peers, product documentation, and support resources. With IBM Watson IoT Maximo 7.6, you can effectively manage your business processes with greater efficiency.
IBM Watson IoT Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst Certification Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge of the structure and the navigation of the applications – Level 3
- Application access control security privileges – Level 2
- Knowledge of Asset Life Cycle – Level 3
- The Knowledge of maintenance management – Level 2
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases – Level 1
The following modules will be covered in the training:
- Module 1: Asset Management
- Module 2: Work Management and Planning
- Module 3: Procurement Management
- Module 4: Inventory Management
- 1 – Basic Skill or the Knowledge: Know about the basic functionality and the concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
- 2 – Working Skill or Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and the concepts, can use the product or explain the concepts with little or no assistance.
- 3 – Advanced Skill or Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality and concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
Locus IT’s IBM Watson IoT Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst Certification course makes use of the example questions so you will have a better idea of how an actual test will feel. As you complete each area the item is checked-off so you know exactly were you left off in your preparation. For more information, please contact us.