The IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator C2090-622 training covers the key concepts, technologies and the functionality of the Cognos products. This IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator C2090-622 course provides training to the new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos Analytics, and administering servers and content in the environment.
In the course, the participants will install and configure IBM Cognos Analytics software, implement the security, and manage the server components. The administrator is responsible to administer the content and the servers. This individual will then be able to participate as an effective team member.
IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator C2090-622 Modules
Module 1: Manage Administrative Content
- Define the steps of creating a data source
- Define the steps and options to deploy the content from one Cognos 10 environment to another
Module 2: Manage Report Content
- Identify the techniques to organize report content in the portal
- Describe techniques to manage report content
- Describe the technique to allow the users to navigate from one report to another
Module 3: Manage the Security Environment
- Define how authentication is implemented in Cognos 10
- Define how authorization is achieved and implemented in IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator C2090-622
Module 4: Manage the Server Environment
- Identify Cognos 10 architecture and components
- Describe how Cognos 10 processes requests
- Identify installation options and configurations
- Identify load balancing options
- Describe the tasks to implement baseline configuration and performance tuning in Cognos 10
- Describing tasks used to manage dispatchers and services
- Describe how to implement logging
- Identify troubleshooting techniques and the resources in the server environment
To achieve the IBM Certified Administrator – Cognos 10 BI certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Prerequisite Skills.
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and the skills are recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of the Web application server architectures and security systems administration.
- Experience using the Windows operating system and the web browser.