Qlik Financial Services Industry data engine breaks down the complexity of disparate data, and delivers analytical insights to those who need it, instantly. Accurate information drives better decisions and profitable outcomes.
As the digital revolution in Financial Services industry accelerates, leading firms are gaining a competitive advantage by leveraging their most strategic resource data. With Qlik Financial Services firms are linking disparate data sources and empowering departments with self-service to uncover actionable insights.
Qlik’s Visual Analytics Platform is now in use across thousands of companies in different parts of financial services supply chain, from retail banks, brokers, wealth managers and agents, through to investment banks, exchanges, insurers, central banks, and the regulators. The top solutions include:
- Sales performance
- Loan portfolio performance
- Scenario modeling and stress testing
- Underwriting and pricing rating factor analysis
Qlik Financial Services firms across banking, capital markets and insurance are using data analytics to better understand customer needs, predict future behavior, develop products, and generate sales.
Many organizations struggle with the unraveling the complexity of this information and enabling self-service access to front line employees, the people who establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Smarter decisions for banking to optimize risk, understand costs and maximize profit.
Qlik’s data analytics help banks to make more competitive risk decisions, create first class customer experiences and solve a range of use cases from the credit and market risk through to embedded analytics using open API’s.
- From underwriting to solvency ratios. Take better decisions, based on facts.
Without the access to the accurate data, insurers often make decisions based on gut instinct or intuition creating compliance issues and missing opportunities. Using Qlik’s powerful data analysis engine, the insurance firms can remove the uncertainty and see needed insights quickly.
- Accelerate risk and trading decisions, simplify complex mathematical problems and meeting the regulatory essentials.
The Associative engine has been consuming the trading book data at the world largest banks for years, assisting them to allocate the capital efficiently, manage complex risk and trading scenarios as well as meet the ever changing requirements of the regulator.
Qlik Solutions across Financial Services
1. Sales, Branches & Advisors
- Sales & Revenue Analysis
- Customer Targeting
- Wealth Management Analysis
- Advisor Performance Analysis
- Online Channel Applications
2. Lending, Payments & Transactions
- Transaction Activity Analysis
– Deposits & Withdrawals
– Payments & Collections
- Mortgage and Loan Production
- AML / Fraud Investigation
3. Risk Management & Compliance
- Risk & Exposure Analysis
– Credit, Market, Portfolio, Operational and Liquidity Risk
- Compliance – Basel II, KYC, USA Patriot Act, AML
- Expense Management
- Financial & Management Reporting
- P&L Analysis by LOB
- Fund Accounting / GL
- Supplier Spend Analysis
5. Executive Management
- Executive Dashboards and Mobile
- Balanced Scorecards
- Predictive / What-If Analysis
- Product Performance
- Performance, Margins, Commissions
6. Operations, IT, & Back Office
- IT Systems & SLA Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Physical Asset Inventory
- Branch / Network Optimization
- ATM Rationalization
7. Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management & Analysis
- Multi-Channel Performance
- Product Research
- Scenario / What-if Analysis
8. Marketing & Product Management
- Customer Cross-sell and Up-sell
- Customer Profitability & Segmentation
- Product Performance Analysis
- Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Web Analytics
Locus IT has a thorough knowledge of financial services industry and the particular challenges that exist in that industry. We provide financial services training, financial services migration and support . For more information please contact us.