Oracle Industrial Manufacturing enables organizations to gain rich insight into the performance of assets, machines, workers, and vehicles with new augmented reality, machine vision, digital twin, and data science capabilities.
This Oracle Manufacturing industry allows industries to optimize their supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics, reduce time to market for new products, and enable new business models.
Industrial Manufacturing Viewpoints
1. Digital Opportunity
Digitization is changing Oracle Manufacturing industry rapidly and accelerating industry transformation.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- The industrial internet of things
- 3D printing
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- Drones and autonomous cars
2. Digital Disruption
Digitization is having a major transformational impact on industrial manufacturers. Disruptive digital technologies like IoT, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and 3D printing are creating opportunities for industrial manufacturing to accelerate innovation, streamline operations, exceed customer expectations, and create new market opportunities and business models.
- Innovation versus efficiency
- Compliance and sustainability
- Globalization and the evolving workforce
3. New Business Models
Revolutionary technologies including internet of things and the cloud are empowering industrial manufacturers to develop new business models, including delivery of products as-a-service.
The usage-based or subscription ‘as-a-service’ model allows industrial manufacturers to develop recurring revenue streams that are less susceptible to fluctuations or seasonality in demand.
- Customer experience
- Integrating Mergers and Acquisitions
Industry 4.0 Features
- Real-Time Supply Chain Insight
Collect the real-time information to increase real-time supply chain visibility with IoT (Internet of Things).
- Increased Operational Efficiency and Uptime
More Rapid Innovation Cycles
- Lights-Out Automation
- New Business Models
Industry 4.0 is subjecting the Oracle Industrial Manufacturing sector to profound change, disrupting how things are designed, made, and consumed to an extent unprecedented for nearly two centuries.
- Exploring the drivers behind industrial manufacturing’s technological transformation, and the opportunities it’s made available.
- Disruptive influence of technology and the Potential bumps in the road .
- Considering customer experiences and the technologies that are enabling these changes.
- Examining the role of mergers and acquisitions in the Oracle Industrial Manufacturing and how supply chain optimization is helping to meet or exceed consumer expectations.
New technologies such as 3D printing, the internet of things, and artificial intelligence are driving a manufacturing revolution, Without the right architecture, skillsets, talent, and global supply chain processes in place to capitalize on the technologies and data streams available to them, manufacturers risk missing out on this grand opportunity, we at Locus IT provide such services and skillsets for Oracle Manufacturing industry solutions. For more information please contact us.