Oracle Digital Field Service Industry solution for asset and service-intensive industries represents a breakthrough in the ability to deliver an integrated platform for differentiated service business.
In today’s competitive market, the service is becoming a key battleground, point of differentiation, and revenue growth driver for manufacturers and service providers alike.
Oracle helps you meet all your business challenges with a powerful combination of both technology and comprehensive cloud business applications, including key functionality designed specifically for automotive companies.
Oracle Digital Field Service Industry (DFS) uses data collected from device sensors connected to the Internet of Things to remotely monitor, upgrade, repair and control assets.
DFS or Oracle Digital Field Service Industry is a cloud based solution, combining the emerging technologies of IIoT and Big Data analytics, with optimized mobile service scheduling and knowledge management, in a modern platform for modern service economy.
Oracle Digital Field Service Key Features
- Service & operations dashboards for real-time monitoring of the asset performance, intervention and issue resolution.
- Predictive analytics and performance alerts to speed up the issue diagnostics and resolution.
- Augmented intelligence, integrating the data-in-motion and data-at-rest with open source tools and advanced data mining algorithms for effective modeling.
- Integrated scheduling and service personnel dispatch based on the criticality of the issue, competency and service level agreement.
Capabilities of Oracle Digital Field Service Industry
- Improve Visibility, Remote Monitoring & Resolution
Real-time view of the performance of the assets deployed in the field, allowing service managers to and customers to interact with the asset, interrogate a knowledge base, determine next-best-action and resolve issues remotely, increasing the asset uptime, improving customer satisfaction and reducing cost of service.
- Mitigate the Risks with Predictive Analytics, Prognostic Driven Maintenance & Intervention Decision
Drive the real-time service enterprise with predictive analytics and equipment performance alerts to predict service and maintenance issues and improve equipment up-time.
- Speed Up Resolution with Next-Best-Outcome
Assisted and guided diagnostics based on the equipment fault / history / performance for faster resolution, reducing unplanned asset downtime and delivering the best service for the client.
- Optimized Scheduling & Dispatch
Optimized scheduling and dispatch of service personnel. Right person, right place, right parts and the right time aligned with the capacity constraints and balanced with organizational business objectives and service level agreement mandates.
- Enable a Modern, Secure Public Cloud
Cloud based deployment and the subscription models, allowing for wider flexibility and scalability to reduce capital and operating cost while enabling the innovation that cloud provides.
- Increase the first-time fix rate to meet customer expectations and SLA’s.
- Reduce the cost of service activities and the jobs dispatched to the field.
- Enable the dynamic scaling of the service business through driving remote fix, self-serve and upgrades.
- Analyze service line performance for continuous improvement.
- Integrates service and sales with back-end systems of record for better-targeted upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Increase the customer satisfaction and retention through effective service models and decreased cost.
- Increase the service technician efficiency through knowledge collaboration and streamlined access to information.
- Mitigate job and the quality risks with system validation and policy automation.
- Mitigate risk associated with new value-based service contracts.
- Reduce the capital and operating expenditures through Oracle’s secure cloud services that are built to scale and integrate within and between organizations.
- Operated and delivered as a cloud service – reducing the cost of deployment.
- Fast-to-deploy – speeding-time-to-value.
- An Integration platform for sales, service and marketing – creating an end-to-end efficient business.
- Integration with asset management and the operational systems – maximizing the business value.
- Purpose built to drive the outcome based value and business driver related impact.
No matter what your agency size, we at Locus IT offer automotive companies and their suppliers a complete cloud vision with a secure and integrated portfolio of solutions using Oracle products. We also provide Digital Field Service implementation, Field Service training and Field Service Support. For more information please contact us.