NumPy arrays have a fixed size at creation, unlike Python lists. Changing the size of an ndarray will create a new array as well as delete the original. The elements in a NumPy array are all required to be the same data type, and thus will be the same size in memory.
1. Introduction of Python
2. NumPy and its Applications
3. Basics of NumPy
a). Initializing an array
4. Accessing / Changing Specific Elements, Rows and Columns,etc.
5. Initializing Different Arrays( 1s, 0s, Full, Random)
6. Basic Mathematics ( Arithmetics, Trigonometry, etc.)
7. Linear Algebra and Statistics of Python
8. Reorganizing Arrays
9. Python Load Data in from a file
a). Load data
10. Advanced indexing and Boolean Masking