CloudInfrastructure Course Outline
cloud infrastructure plays a role in helping organizations successfully deploy and deliver applications and other services such as network, servers, storage, virtualization. Cloud computing technology gives users access to storage, files, software, and servers through their internet-connected devices likewise computers, smartphones, tablets, and wearables. It providers to store and process the data in a location that’s separate from end users.
Three major cloud computing models are Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
2. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
3. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
4. Containers with Infrastructure
5. Containers: Micro OSes for Containers
6. Containers: Container Orchestration in infrastructure
9. Software-Defined Networking and Networking for Containers
10. Software-Defined Storage and Storage Management for Containers
11. DevOps and CI/CD
12. Tools for Infrastructure I (Configuration Management)
13. Tools for Infrastructure II (Build & Release)
14. Tools for CloudInfrastructure III (Key-Value Pair Store)
15. Tools for CloudInfrastructure IV (Image Building)
16. Tools for CloudInfrastructure V (Debugging, Logging, and Monitoring for Containerized Applications)
17. Service Mesh Infrastructure
18. Internet of Things (IoT)
19. Serverless Computing
20. Open Tracing
21. How To Be Successful in the Cloud
For more inputs on Cloud Infrastructure Technologies you can connect here.
Contact the L&D Specialist at Locus IT.
There are no reviews yet.