The Dynamics Sure Step Agile Implementation in Kuwait model is associated with an iterative, incremental process for developing Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. This Project Type provides the customers with greater control over the final solution because they can fastly change the direction of solution development and the implementation from one sprint cycle to the next.
Agile is getting into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation more recently. ERP implementation is more into the waterfall model. Agile ERP implementation becomes valid for Enterprise Resource Planning implementation projects that comprise the customized solutions on top of the integrated platform.
When choose MS Dynamics Sure Step Agile Implementation in Kuwait Model?
Project Type is defined in the Diagnostic phase. Applying the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Agile Implementation model can be considered under the following circumstances, among others.
- Customer requirements are not fully defined known Upfront
- Customer can accommodate a key user with the development team during sprint execution
- MS Dynamics ERP implementation needs customization (development)
- There will be interface/integration with a third-party application
The Analysis and Design phases are called as the Agile preparation. The Development phase is called Agile Execution. These phases are performed.
The development phase in agile execution operates according to the Scrum development model. The life cycle is split into 30-days sprint cycles and the daily sprint cycle contains analysis, design, coding implementation, and the end up with solution test, and finalizing product specification.
Here is how it goes;
- Solution Backlog: where the solution feature list is listed
- Release Backlog: where identify and prioritize a set of features to be developed during the 30-day sprint, and identify the each feature time estimation.
- Sprint Backlog: is a breakdown of the release backlog according to the feature priority and estimation it could be 3-days to one month (daily sprint)
- User story: where descript feature business function, users (roles), and test script (less documentation)
- Defect Backlog: where identity and reporting system bugs
- Standup daily meeting: what we did (status), and what we have today