Locus IT understands that every organization is different and our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation in Kuwait services are designed to fully integrate with your people, processes, and systems. Support your Dynamics customers wherever and whenever they need it. Deliver a personalized, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and the channel.
We will support you along every step of your digital transformation journey. Locus IT offers Managed Services: “post-live” support and consultative services. A dedicated team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 support professionals can be relied on 24/7 to provide support and expert advice, helping you to move your organization ahead.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation in Kuwait Features
1. Application Integration
- Connect the cloud and on-premises systems for a streamlined, richer workflow.
- Software, support and the hosting or hardware needs can be covered in one simple, monthly operating expense.
2. Performance Monitoring and Diagnostic Services
- Continuous performance monitoring of the on-premises and the cloud deployments, middle-tier application servers, backup jobs, server, and network infrastructure, and the resource consumption.
- Interpret the performance data from the LCS to your solution.
3. Instant Responses
- Making use of Microsoft Managed Services knowledge base means you will get instant answers to any issues that have been previously reported by the other customers.
- If your issue is new, we will create a support issue email and notify the appropriate response team.
- Prevent issues by keeping your systems up-to-date and utilizing the latest releases such as hotfixes, security updates and more to ensure your systems are backed up and running.
- Interpret what updates are coming for Office 365, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Sales, Field Service and more meaningful for your environment, to ensure releases don’t break other applications.
Working closely with consultants and project managers gives the support team awareness of the projects before each organization transitions to a supported customer, and means they can quickly speak to the individuals involved in delivering each project should they require any further insight into the system.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry expertise to tailor solutions to your specific needs
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology platform
- Flexible deployment options
- Adaptable training, service and support plans
- Increased user engagement
Our partnership with Microsoft and extensive experience within the industry can give your organization the advantage it needs to be successful when deploying Microsoft technologies, servers and products.
Locus IT provides clients with best of breed infrastructure and implementation services and an exceptional standard of desktop and help desk Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation in Kuwait services through structure services level agreements. For more information please contact us.