The Teradata Data Warehouse in UAE platform gives data warehouse functionality in a single appliance that assists the shared nothing, parallel architecture of the Teradata Database.
The Teradata data warehouse appliance is built and configured for plug and play, scalable, massively parallel processing data warehousing. It combines relational and columnar capabilities, along with limited NoSQL capabilities in the form of name or value pairs and JSON support.
This appliance is designed for large organizations in retail, finance, communications, manufacturing and healthcare vertical industries that need scalability and high performance from their data warehouses.
Teradata Data Warehouse in UAE Features
- One of the Teradata data warehouses most compelling features is its hybrid storage, where frequently used hot data is stored on very high performance solid state drives while less frequently used cold data is placed on traditional hard disk drives.
- The placement and migration of the data based on data temperature is fully automatic and ongoing with the Teradata Virtual Storage feature. By paying attention to data temperature, Teradata can deliver higher query throughput and more consistent response times.
- Teradata also uses the Teradata Active EDW to support its Unified Data Architecture, which enables organizations to access and analyze relational and non-relational data.
- The data warehouse platform runs on Linux, which is delivered pre-installed as part of the database appliance.
- When it comes to version support, Teradata offers multi-generation coexistence. This means that any version of the appliance can work with any other version over the Infiniband backbone. With this capability, users do not have to wholesale replace appliances as rapidly as they might with competing data warehouse platforms.
Teradata Data Warehouse in UAE Benefits
- Very capable enterprise data warehouse platform leveraging the MPP architecture.
- High performance data ingestion and query engine.
- Utilities like QueryGrid allows for data federation, BTEC and FastLoad etc allow for high performance data ingestion and processing.
- Ideally being used for ELT type data integration, with push down optimization where complex logic is processed using the power of Teradata appliance than the ETL server.
ServiceConnect sends and tracks alert notifications and combines with Teradata Vital Infrastructure, which delivers proactive support on each Teradata platform. With these embedded components, Teradata can decrease the average time to resolution of problems. For more information on Teradata Data Warehouse in UAE, please contact us.